What does the new term Wellbriety mean?
It means to be both sober and well. It means achieving sobriety and abstinence from substance abuse and misuse without stopping there. It is an opportunity to begin a journey of healing and balance – mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritualy
Wellbriety Group Meeting
5 PM to 7 PM
- Wellbriety signifies a desire to live through the best attributes of traditional Native cultures
- Sober lifestyles
- Wellness—balance (mental, physical, spiritual & emotional)
- Connected to principles, values, and Natural Laws
- Walking the Red Road
- You must create a Healing Forest. The way an aspen tree grows is that the root from the mother tree grows horizontally and then upwards to become another tree. The next root grows horizontally, then grows upward to become the next tree.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT 250 542-1247- Mental Health and Addictions Program – Interior Health Funded