- To become a member of the FNFCS a person must fill out an application for membership and pay the required membership fee in full.
- A Membership fee is $3.00 for a 3 year membership
- Members are required to keep their contact information up-to-date to receive communication and current information from the Society
- Members have voting privileges to elect the Board of Directors to represent the FNFCS
- Members are entitled to run for a seat on the Board of Directors
- Any Member who decides to run for a seat on the Board of Directors is required to undergo and complete a satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Membership entitles members to participate in all Annual General Meetings of the Society, and any special meetings or extraordinary meetings of the Society
- Persons must be 18 years of age and older to be eligible to become a member
- Current information on the Society's activities and events, including job postings, are available on the Society's website: www.vernonfirstnationsfriendshipcentre.com.